12/04/2011

The Kindle Questions



Now that I've decided to forsake the traditional publishing route in favour of publishing on the Kindle, I need to focus on certain questions:

1. How do I publish my book on Kindle?
2. How much should I charge for my book on Kindle?
3. How do I promote my book?

Over the next week I will answer each of these questions in separate blog posts. The second question seems to have caused a lot of contention and I suspect that will be the longest of the three posts. The third question is crucial as I suspect that one must act as a publicist as well as an author to try and ensure that your book is read by as many people as possible.

There are clearly other questions that need to be asked (such as who owns the rights of the book if you publish on Kindle) but these are my main concerns for now.

Please let me know if there are any major questions you feel I have missed - I'll be more than happy to add them to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment